For Day 2, let us play a fun game.
I will pretend to be a not-so-brainy Derek O’Brien and you pretend to be the quiz participants. I will ask you 10 silly questions and you are free to choose and answer at least 5. You can even answer more or all if you are not pressed for time.
So, let’s begin –
- Is this your first read of the day today or not?
- Feeling thoughtful or funny?
- Make-up look or Plain Jane?
- Face value or place value?
- Monday or Friday?
- Hills or beach?
- Creativity or copy-pasting?
- Sanskaari or not? (Your MIL’s word for you, please)
- Mommy blogger or simply a blogger?
- Blogging – a fun game or a serious business?
- Read my Day 1 post or planning to read now?
I am taking part in the Write Tribe Festival of Words June 2018 and this is my post for Day 2 in response to the quote prompt “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and—snap!—the job’s a game!” – Mary Poppins