I am a mom who has a super inquisitive child who can drive me nuts with his interrogations from the moment I throw water into his face every morning and his button gets switched on. If you ask me, I do not switch it on deliberately but, I happen to brush his teeth. I am a mother and you see I am responsible for everything or atleast subject to questions on everything.
In between raking and scratching my brains and depending on googling for 7 and a half hours per day, I have developed my own set of questions and I need you to help me with the answers today for Day 6 of Bar-A-Thon.
1) If you know Hindi and I know Hindi too, then why should we be conversing in English outside the realms of blogging?
2) It is a couple’s wedding anniversary and when both of them live together in the same house, then why do they talk cute to each other, wishing each other on social media? It is understandable if they are telling their friends with their status update but wishing each other, why?
3) How many bags and suitcases do those women carry on their holidays with them whose holiday photos look like a version of Lakme Fashion Festival? Do they shop local or pay extra to the Airline company for the baggage?
4) Why do schools assume that by keeping the children in school for 7 hours qualifies them to send in homework meant for the parents, mostly mothers, to do instead of the children? This is a fresh pain for me from yesterday evening.
5) What about white school uniforms? Who gives permission to decide the uniform colour? In addition to the books, the stationery, the colours which the parents have to buy every year irrespective of the fact that the previous year’s stationery is still breathing oxygen at home, why doesn’t the school also add the annual supply of magical detergent to wash off those dirty collars, in a jiffy?
6) Why does the boiling tea on the gas stove has to spill over exactly on the day when extra efforts have been made to give shiny touch in, on and around the gas stove?
7). Last and important question. Are you still enjoying Bar-A-thon or have got bored?
Linking this post to Day 6 of second edition of Bar-A-Thon on the theme ‘Seven’
Here are my other posts for Bar-A-Thon 2017