Last week, Sumana from An Artsy Appetite nominated me for Sisterhood of the world bloggers award. I had already done a post for this award in Jan this year so had second thoughts about accepting it again. But then decided – Why not? It will be fun answering the questions again. Thank you Sumana for nominating me.
The rules of this award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
My answers –
1. What is your favorite color for clothes/ dresses/ outfits ? Depends on my mood for the day. It is mainly the lighter shades of colours.
2. Favorite inspirational quote. ‘Control what is in your control’.
3. Fine dining or take out? Mostly fine dining.
4. Which one would you see, Sci-Fi movie or Thriller? None of these. I would prefer a Romedy.
5. Why do you blog? To pen my motherhood and parenting tales.
6. Do you have any plans for your blog? The plan is to surf with the tide.
7. What would be your favorite holiday destination? Why? No favourites. I would love to travel and visit a new place everytime.
8. Paper books or Kindle? Paperback.
9. What do you enjoy cooking the most? I like to make my tea if that qualifies for cooking, else I detest cooking. But since I am a humble middle class mother and homemaker hence I cook. God bless my family. 😀
10. Who is your favorite person? Why? Difficult question to answer. I have never thought about this one. Wait, there is one person presently. My favourite person is Corinne Rodrigues. She is the founder of Write Tribe, a group I am associated with. There is so much to learn from her everyday about blogging, about life, about gratitude, about spirituality and so much more.
Now that all the questions have been answered, I am closing the thread of nominations here for the reason of paucity of time in discovering new bloggers.
Happy blogging Sumana.