Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!

img_2343

I have been nominated “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by Shilpa who blogs at Live-:)-Life. I like her blog for her creative crafts and her general take on life which oozes out lots of smiles and happiness. I suggest you all to have a look at her blog and follow her. Thank you once again Shilpa for nominating me this award.

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (VIB) is a award given to bloggers from fellow bloggers which recognizes bloggers “who work hard to keep the blogosphere a beautiful place”

Award Guidelines:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
  2. Display the award in a blog entry.
  3. List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
  4. State 7 hidden facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate other blogger friends for the award.

Having done with the first 3 points, it is time for some facts about me.

1. I am not at all passionate about cooking. I cook to fill the stomachs of my family members….that’s it.
  2. Assuming I am going to have a life span of 70, I have already spent nearly half of my life knowing nothing about make-ups. I just wash my face, apply a face cream and a lip balm and I am ready to go out.
  3. I don’t socialize because I am too laid back to keep up with the peer pressure which comes as a part and parcel of socializing. I do have good friends.
  4. I love reading and for the moment Cecilia Ahern is my favourite author. I have been reading her works one after another and I just can’t have enough of her.
  5. I am a morning person and that does not mean I get up at 4.30 or 5 am everyday.
  6. I like to go for nature walks and dream of having a small green space in my balcony someday.
  7. I have worked for 9 years in the corporate sector but the job I am presently doing being a mom and getting to write down my experiences is the best thing that has happened to me.

Now it is time for nominations –

1. Yvette Lamb who blogs at Big trouble in little nappies – I admire her for her impeccable sense of humour and the way she gives a different perspective to toddler issues. Yvette, you are making this world a happier place.
  2. Vinitha Dileep who blogs at Reflections and Void ThoughtsI admire her for the simplicity with which she expresses her deepest emotions and thoughts. My first ever friend from the blogging world.
  3. Ajay Pai who blogs at My Emotions!I admire him for his haikus which though appear to be very simple words but I know it is not easy to come up with consistently because I have tried doing that and was not able to show light to the blank mind.
  4. Vaishali who blogs at The Champa TreeMy admiration for her comes from the fact that she has a little baby who turns one today (Happy Birthday Harshal) and yet she manages to maintain a fabulous parenting blog and she is doing a very good job of it.

I wish to let you know My Inspirations  – ‘You are my heroes’.

27 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!

Congrats, Anamika. You truly deserve the inspiring blogger award. And I admire you for not delaying to come up with the post. I have to sit and write acceptance posts for a lit of pending awards. 🙂 Thank you so much for yet another award nomination, Anamika. Your words really put a smile on my face. I’m glad you found me and decided to connect with me. You were the first blogger who reached out me and connected with me on a personal level first. My first unknown virtual connection in the blogging world who turned into a real good friend. Thank you so much for your support always. And I promise, I will get to writing soon. 🙂 Congrats once again.

Thank you Vinitha. I have read your comment atleast 10 times and your words have caused my eyes to accumulate some khushi ke aansoon…happy tears. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

2. Lindsay says:

Congratulations! Like you, I don’t have a clue about anything related to makeup. And I share the same sentiment as you re: cooking. I do not derive any joy out of doing so, and do it as a matter of necessity. I wish I enjoyed it more since I spend so much time doing it!

3. pallavi81 says:

You rock Anamika, in whatever you put your heart at…your blogs help me understand you better… Keep writing and regaling your visitors with your witty take on everyday life!

Thanks Pallavi. One day I discussed with you about starting my own blog and today my blog has become inspiring. Today would not have been possible without your encouragement. You said my blog helps you to understand me better…..this is interesting 🙂

4. Yvette @ BigTrouble says:

Congratulations on your award – another one who thinks it is much deserved – you write such interesting and sincere posts and are a very thoughtful contributor to the blogging community 🙂

I haven’t read all of Cecelia Aherne’s books but A Place Called Here is one of the best stories I have read, it stayed with me and have passes it on to many others who also loved!

Thanks so much for the nomination and your very kind words 🙂

Thanks Yvette for your kind words. This makes me realise we all are here building relationships through our works and winning good friends in the process 🙂
      I too loved alot ‘A place called here’. It gave me an interesting understanding where those few things I have lost in my life could have gone to. May be some people somewhere are really making good use of it. Today I will be completing ‘The time of my life’ and to tell you the least it is equally interesting. Do give it a read.

5. ajaybpai says:

HI Anamika – I read each of the comments above. Just see how many of us “LIKE” you. The Virtual world is not that bad as it is made out to be, na. And loved your spirit of immediately writing a post on the acceptance of the nomination. I will write this Sunday.

Congratulations to you and may you receive many such awards all along through your blogging journey. Thanks for nominating my name too. That was kind of a surprise. Am still surprised… 🙂

Well, I can see being a morning person helps. A comment like this lifts up the spirits early in the morning and am sure I will be very productive today 😀 Thanks. Yes I feel grateful for having made a few good friends from the virtual world.
      For the nomination, surprises are a good thing. They add excitement to the life 🙂