I have been nominated “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by Shilpa who blogs at Live-:)-Life. I like her blog for her creative crafts and her general take on life which oozes out lots of smiles and happiness. I suggest you all to have a look at her blog and follow her. Thank you once again Shilpa for nominating me this award.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (VIB) is a award given to bloggers from fellow bloggers which recognizes bloggers “who work hard to keep the blogosphere a beautiful place”
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogger friends for the award.
Having done with the first 3 points, it is time for some facts about me.
- I am not at all passionate about cooking. I cook to fill the stomachs of my family members….that’s it.
- Assuming I am going to have a life span of 70, I have already spent nearly half of my life knowing nothing about make-ups. I just wash my face, apply a face cream and a lip balm and I am ready to go out.
- I don’t socialize because I am too laid back to keep up with the peer pressure which comes as a part and parcel of socializing. I do have good friends.
- I love reading and for the moment Cecilia Ahern is my favourite author. I have been reading her works one after another and I just can’t have enough of her.
- I am a morning person and that does not mean I get up at 4.30 or 5 am everyday.
- I like to go for nature walks and dream of having a small green space in my balcony someday.
- I have worked for 9 years in the corporate sector but the job I am presently doing being a mom and getting to write down my experiences is the best thing that has happened to me.
Now it is time for nominations –
- Yvette Lamb who blogs at Big trouble in little nappies – I admire her for her impeccable sense of humour and the way she gives a different perspective to toddler issues. Yvette, you are making this world a happier place.
- Vinitha Dileep who blogs at Reflections and Void Thoughts – I admire her for the simplicity with which she expresses her deepest emotions and thoughts. My first ever friend from the blogging world.
- Ajay Pai who blogs at My Emotions! – I admire him for his haikus which though appear to be very simple words but I know it is not easy to come up with consistently because I have tried doing that and was not able to show light to the blank mind.
- Vaishali who blogs at The Champa Tree – My admiration for her comes from the fact that she has a little baby who turns one today (Happy Birthday Harshal) and yet she manages to maintain a fabulous parenting blog and she is doing a very good job of it.
I wish to let you know My Inspirations – ‘You are my heroes’.