One Lovely Blog Award
A heartfelt thank you to Vinitha for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. She blogs at Reflections and I eagerly wait everyday to read her postings.
My apologies, Vinitha, for taking so much time to act upon your nomination.
Now the rules go like this:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
Having done with the first 2 rules, its time for 7 facts or things about me.
- I am always at loss of words when it comes to communicating my feelings and opinions.
- I am not religious and I do not pray to God.
- I feel working on my mind and self is much more easier than practicing religious rituals.
- I wrote my first poem in my 12th Grade (school leaving year) for the school annual magazine. But, it did not get published.
- I try not to judge other people and attempt to walk in their shoes.
- I don’t like to cook. But, I am forced to cook and thus I am very bad at cooking. (This point is for all those people who are waiting to be invited by me for dinners, you just saved yourself with knowing this fact)
- I consider myself as a book collector these days because I have not been able to find time to read all the books that I buy.
Time for Nominations.
I have found that most of the blogs that I love to read have already been nominated for this award. So, I have just 5 names to nominate.
All the above are wonderful moms who share their lives with us. Please go ahead and visit their blogs.