The Liebster Award Nomination!!!
Ever since I started blogging I came across blogs with images of different awards and I used to wonder what does it take to win such awards. Well, I did not realise that the first step in winning awards is to get nominated. And I could not believe my eyes when I saw one such link on my blog telling me that I have been nominated for Liebster Award.
Thanks Mrs Surreal (survivingtheunexpected.wordpress.com) for the nomination.
Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers with less than 200 followers. It is a way to reach your blog out and, hopefully, get increased readership for your blog.
Here are the Official Rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Why did you start blogging? Ever since I embraced motherhood, everything changed in me and around me. I was struggling every single day. This was the time I felt the need to see the funny part in my struggles and to jot them down in the form of a blog and to connect with fellow mom bloggers.
- What do you do like to do in your free time (assuming you have any 🙂 )? Hmmm…Free time…I dedicate my free time to reading books and blogs.
- Most unexpected thing about being a parent? I have to be on my toes at every moment and if you have been a lazy lass like me then you know how tough can this be.
- When do you blog? Once or twice a week during the first half of the day. This is the time when the house is in full mess and my brain works best.
- What/Who most inspires you as a person? There are many things which serve the inspirational purpose but reading good books is what inspires me the most.
- What is your go-to recipe? Aaloo Parantha with yogurt.
- Do you have a personal mantra, and if so, what is it? “Control what is in your control”. (I read this in Andre Aggasi’s autobiography)
- What is your favorite store? Any book store.
- Must-have baby product, what is yours? Baby wipes. I think I will continue using them all my life. Its a one stop all cleaning solution.
- You have the chance to stop at your favorite drink place (coffee, tea, soda, etc.), which place and what is your drink order? I dont have any favorite drink place.
Oooh…that was not as easy as I thought. But as my son says – Its over baby, its over.
Moving further. TIme to send out the nominations –
- An Unexpected Housewife
- The House of Genesis
- Life of a Twin Mom
- One Family’s Ausome Journey
- Random Thoughts from a Future Librarian
- Guess Who Zoo
- Dear Zoey
Dear Nominees, embrace yourself.
Here are my set of 10 questions to know you better.
- What was your thought process behind choosing your blog name?
- Name one of your favorite blogs which you will recommend to others.
- What is that one activity which you enjoy the most with your child/children?
- Name one of your favorite books which you keep going back to?
- Do you dream about writing a book and if yes, what would be its theme?
- What makes you happy?
- Given a choice, which city would you like to live in and why?
- What other languages do you know (read/write) apart from English?
- Life is a bed of roses with occasional thorns. Life is a bed of thorns with occasional roses. Which of these 2 you agree most with?
- Lastly, which is your personal mantra that you live by?
There is no time limit for accepting the Liebster Award! You can take your own time to answer the questions and find your 8 nominations of other bloggers with under 200 followers. (See rules)
I hope you all accept and keep up your writing and your blogs!! 🙂